I just read a dumb Tumblr text post that was set in a biology class and I suddenly got a flashback of my high school biology class where 90% of my classmates were people I knew and the once at my table where all my friends. Class and school was so much more fun with people you could laugh and joke around with. And shit, I miss that so much. I have no friends here and it always hits me the most when i see certain friend dynamics or read something that triggers a memory. Today I watched the trailer for About Alex and the group of friends in it looked like a good gang. I miss my people. I miss being part of a group. Everyone here is a stranger. How do you make friends when you’re 22 and live at home and barely go out cause you can’t take the car out? It’s lonely, I tell ya.
Em might move to NY next summer and if she does then half of me wants to move in with her. It will be nearly 4 years next summer of living here but I’m ready for a new city.
- Some girl asked me to put four packs of honey in her black coffee. Never in my three years here has someone asked me to do that….
- Light&sweet FV and turbo black lady asked why we don’t cover our donuts and “it makes it less appetizing to buy one after you see the flies on them”. Ok lady, like I care if you buy a donut or not. You think it’s up to me if we get donut covers or not?
My neighborhood’s colors
This season has pretty, dead things.
reblogging amazing hair colors on other people because i’ll probably never get to do that to my own hair :/
- Went to bed at 3:30am last night because I was up working on a group blog site. We did really well today while presenting it. I spearheaded the whole thing and the page design and post formats were all my doing. I was really proud when the prof said “This is good work. Actually, really great.”
- I alwaysss find myself journaling when I’m avoiding cramming for exams. And I mean, really cramming. I have two tests tomorrow and I will most likely fail them both :/ Too much reading to do.
- On the other hand, yesterday I woke up to go to class and as I was gathering my notebooks I noticed I had COMPLETELY forgotten about a paper due that day. I skipped my first class so I could stay home and write it. Thankfully, it was only supposed to be 700 words so I managed. I finished it in an hour and a half. Thank God that class wasn’t my first one of the day.
- Although class work can get overwhelming because two of my classes assign a lot of homework and the other two assign so much reading, I’m still not yet at that stage where I’m begging for winter break to come. Either it’s too soon in the semester or I’m just weird because this is my senior year and I should be whining more haha :P
I love the slight auburn color at the tips of my hair. Never ever dyed my hair once.